We are grateful to be able to continue serving our community during high amounts and stress and uncertain times.
We have created an action plan to reassure you of the safety within our practice when you attend our land sales office.
Our COVID-19 Action Plan:
The safety of our clients and team is paramount, and we are monitoring updates regarding the COVID-19 Coronavirus via the World Health Organization and Australia’s Chief Medical Officer. We are taking a proactive approach to ensure your health needs are being met, and you can confidently continue to come to the land sales office with caution and care.
Our action plan below is being regularly reviewed and applies to our patients and our team.
Hygiene action plan:
- Sanitizing hands on entering our premises is required for all
- Washing hands using water and soap is considered the preferred way to wash
- Signage is displayed with “how to wash hands property in these areas”
- We offer consumable alcohol sanitizer products (assuming commercial availability)
- High touch area are being wipes and sanitized at least 2 hours
- Where possible, we will work with open doors
- Team members have been instructed about optimal hygiene practice
- Please ask our team if you need support or have extra needs with hygiene or sanitizing
When it’s NOT OK to attend our office:
- Acute respiratory illness with sudden onset of at least on of the following:
– Cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or fever 38 degree Celsius (measured)
– If within 14 days prior to the onset of symptoms, you were in close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19 or returned from a high-risk country.
- For anyone experiencing cough, cold, fever, or flu like symptoms, we ask that you refrain from attending our practice and seek medical attention prior to attending the land sales office
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19
- If you have been in contact with a person who has tested to COVID-19
- If you have travelled from countries classified as High Risk by the Australian Government and World Health Organization (WHO), we ask that you do not attend for a 14-day period following your arrival back to Australia.
After attending our office:
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, or suspect you may have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please advise us immediately.
We look forward to continuing to provide our clients with great service and excellent outcomes in the weeks and months ahead.